Friday, June 24, 2011

Nothing for Miles on Amtrak train...



Chicago bound and bored. Nineteen whole hours. Can you believe it!? Yeah... this is my second time doing this trip and NO it doesn't get better the more you do it. I've read two kindle books. Facebook stalked and twittered. Ate two lunchables. A cookie. A bottle of apple juice, and corn flake chips. I've come up with a full synopsis and story line for two books that as soon as I get my hands on a laptop will start writing my ideas. That is.. after I finish what I've started. Wish I had more bloggers and followers chatting with me.... wah.


2 comments:

  1. Are you riding the Amtrak? I heard the view is supposed to be good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I was on it for hours... it was deadly. Lol. J.k its really boring. Its a great experience though. Not gonna lie. Everyone should do it at least once in their life. And this time considering the trip the view was just plenty of trees. Some old homes. And farmland. But, other trips do have good views.

    ReplyDelete