Monday, July 11, 2011

Book Boyfriend #1

This idea seems to be going around the book blogging world, and why not? Who doesn't want to imagine having one of those dreamy and perfect guys as their boyfriends in the REAL world. Stole this idea from a lovely blog called Take my away... (Check her out.) I will be posting my book boyfriend weekly. And my  boyfriend this week is HENRY SCHOONMAKER, from the wonderful Luxe series by Anna Godberson.
All you SUPERNATURAL FANS OUT THERE, I am a total Dean's girl and although he is super bad boy and not very aristocratic or polite like Henry, he is who I imagine. I mean just picture Dean Winchester all cleaned up with manners and stuff, how HOT would that be? Jensen Ackles is BEAUTIFUL and my PERFECT Henry Schoonmaker! 


"Henry shook his head, 'I was drunk,' he said, trying to sound both ashamed and firm in this belief. He remembered the rosebush incident very clearly, of course, but he knew that sneaking into the bedroom window of his fiancĂ©e's little sister wasn't something he wanted to explain to his father. Sometimes, Henry reflected, being taken for a perpetual drunk was sort of convenient." 

"To my true bride."
-Henry Schoonmaker 

(A.K.A NOT HER VVV)

SPEAKING OF SUPERNATURAL: This is a FANFIC PROMO VID for a story I wrote with Lauren Bustamante. You can find her blog here!


2 comments:

  1. new follower! [:

    Great pick for Henry! Pretty much exactly how I pictured him.

    new blogger as well, stop by if you get a chance:
    http://letsevaluate.blogspot.com

    ...btw, great blog you have here, background is gorgeous. [:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank-you! Do you have a button I may add as well?

    ReplyDelete