Friday, July 29, 2011

Book Boyfriend #2

Last week- Jensen Ackles as HENRY SCHOONMAKER FROM THE LUXE NOVELS!

THIS WEEK:
Kevin Flamme as BENJAMIN (JACK) FROST


BLUE BLOODS NOVELS BY MELISSA DE LA CRUZ!
Playing a dark angel Vampire, this sexy bad boy was the only reason I loved these books, when he stopped being a love interest for our main character, I did not continue the series, but I STILL LOVE JACK!

"I look at you everyday."



OTHER NEWS:

*PINKY PROMISE CHAPTER 2 THIS TUESDAY
(BLOGGERS PARTICIPATING PLEASE E-MAIL ME BY MONDAY!)
View chapter one here:


*TWO NEW REVIEWS ON DECK:

Catalyst by Marc Johnson


 
AND

Eternal by Randy Mixter


BOTH SHOULD BE POSTED BY MONDAY!
I'm still away on vacation so I'm not sure if I can meet my own deadline, but I'll try!

3 comments:

  1. Very happy to see your blogs, I really gets motivate to read your blogs and agree with your point of view.

    Best web hosting company

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great stuff. I like each and every topic your blog. i learn some new things through your blog.

    website hostings

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is sooo hot. And you better get on your reviewing!

    ReplyDelete