Monday, July 11, 2011

Interesting People

Hello fellow bloggers! Do you have any people in your life that literally make you shake your head everyday in either worry or humor? Well, I do. To the left is Christopher A.K.A "Tuna" or "Chooch" As his girlfriend, I mean friend likes to call him (I was kidding) and beside him is Allicia ( My Best friend). This post though is about Christopher. He is strange, funny, sarcastic, witty, overly opinionated and has the temper of a five year old. He is someone you can converse with pointlessly for hours on end and enjoy it. Actually, I believe Chris will one day be famous. Have his own talk show or radio show, host something on MTV. Anyways, Chris should write a book. On what I don't know? He says blogging is "gay" but he does have a Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr. So he kind of blogs like...everyday. If you would like to know more about Chris or become his friend to hear his raging thoughts leave a comment. Don't be afraid to share an interesting person in YOUR life. Have a good night all!

5 comments:

  1. how about your book? will you be posting excerpts? looking forward to it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol Thats an excellent idea! I will be doing that soon. Hope you check back =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. you can count on this blogger ;)

    ReplyDelete