Monday, July 11, 2011

Nirvana: Excerpts & Promo!

-Thanks to a follower named Braine, whom you should follow as well (Talk Supe), I have decided to post excerpts on Nirvana. This is to be my first published book. And I am very excited for it. I am not doing it to sell copies or become famous. I write because I absolutely love it. Nirvana is one of my favorite stories that I've ever written and I want to share it with others.  To view more on Nirvana click here! Or just go up above on my pages. (It's the same link.) 

Excerpts will be posted randomly and will NOT be lengthy(Sorry) , any questions don't be afraid to comment or e-mail!




Also I made this:

It's a Promo banner type thing, I hope you add it to your page. It would be greatly appreciated!

Copy this code to display this banner!

3 comments:

  1. OMG! JENSEN ACKLES is the ONLY reason why I've been a faithful viewer of Supernatural. High Five! And the Luxe Series, I've read that, it's like Gossip Girl at the turn of the century.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know he is beautiful. Lol. Do you have a button for your blog so I can add it to mine?

    ReplyDelete
  3. MORE! MORE! MORE EXCERPTS! You are such a tease Natalie! I'll look into the share button ;) thanks for the shoutout as well :*

    ReplyDelete