Tuesday, July 19, 2011

PINKY PROMISE (CHAPTER 1)- TOUR PART #1

THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF THE PINKY PROMISE BLOG STORY TOUR:
FEEDBACK IS APPRECIATED!
-TO VIEW SCRIBD YOU MUST HAVE FLASHPLAYER INSTALLED.
IT IS SUGGESTED YOU VIEW THIS IN FULLSCREEN MODE.

Pinky Promise

FIND OUT MORE ON THESE BLOGS:

1.

Author of Paradox- The Angels Are Here!



2.               
                                            A Great Book Is The Cheapest Vacation
-Chapter one review

3.
-Chapter one review

4.

-Interview
-Chapter one review
-Tour Info

5.
OffBeat Vagabond
How can you participate in this tour?
On sidebar, ADD TO YOUR
-GOODREADS LIST.
-LIKE ON FACEBOOK
-ADD THE BUTTON.
-TWEET ABOUT IT
-VOTE ON COVER( PATTI ROBERTS BLOG)

11 comments:

  1. hey, just finished reading the first chapter, think its an amazing story and one that needs to be written. question: is this a true story?
    p.s. i wrote my thoughts of the first chapter in my blog.http://yabookluvr.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Glad you have enjoyed the first chapter. And no this isn't a true story, it's supernaturally themed and even though I wish supernatural things occurred. They've never happened to me lol! It may though be loosely based on true events.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was sad, we need more Jag though. CANT WAIT FOR NEXT CHAPTER. I'M POSTING YOUR INTERVIEW AND REVIEW ON THIS ON MY BLOG NAT.
    http://laurenbustamante.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! What'd you think of chapter one?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! This is definitely something I would read more of, and I lovvvve the name Jaylynn.

    ReplyDelete
  6. THANKS SO MUCH, AND ME TOO. LOL, one day I shall name my daughter that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful! Terrific!
    Keep it coming!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoyed this blog topic and wonderful blog templates.

    website domain name

    ReplyDelete