Sunday, July 17, 2011

Sophie Gonzales: Blog Interview


This is a new thing I'm starting on my blog, where I interview the owner of my favorite blogs, THE FIRST INTERVIEW IS with Sophie from lifebetweenpages. Check her out, she's pretty awesome as is her blog!

Name: Sophie
Location: Oxfordshire, UK

A bit about yourself:
-Favorite Foods: Chocolate addict!
-Music: I like most genres, but am particularly a fan of Bon Jovi.
-Animals? Pets?: I've got a guinea pig called Arthur and a parakeet/budgerigar called Penny!
-Store: For books it's either Waterstones if they're new, or charity shops such as the Oxfam if I'm looking for second hand. Also have a great independent book seller down the road.
-Shopping?: Couldn't live without it! Love getting clothes from H&M and Primark. Also like Debenhams department store.
-Hobbies: I can't think of anything apart from reading...! ;D

When did you start book blogging?: Only about a month ago. It feels like it's been much longer than that!

How many books do you read a week?: One or two, depending on the length of the book(s). I'm a slow reader.

What are your favorite authors?: They're not particular favourites, but I've enjoyed novels by Jane Austen and Sophie Kinsella.

Do you like any specific type of story lines?: Anything that isn't gory or nasty, really.

If you could marry a character from a book, which would it be and why?: I'd probably wish to be Elizabeth in Pride and Prejudice so I could marry Mr Darcy. I'm a bit a romantic, so having a husband like him would be perfect! LOL.

Where can other bloggers find you?: http://www.lifebetweenpages.net

What book do you currently suggest? I'm reading The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien right now and it's the best book I've read in ages. If you haven't read it, you're missing out... I don't know why it took me so long to pick it up!

3 comments:

  1. You rock, Natalie! Thanks so much! I've linked up to this in my latest blog post. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool interview, I want to be next lol!

    ReplyDelete