Wednesday, July 13, 2011

YA BLOG CONTEST- BEST BLOG WINS!

Hello YA book bloggers. You're probably thinking who am I to judge the best YA blog? Well, this is just a fun contest and I hope you all participate because you are all winners in my book.

AWARD BUTTON:
(THE FOR THE WINNER TEXT WILL BE REMOVED)
I don't want to earn enemies over this and I will try and be as fair as possible. This will not be the last little contest I create because I LOVE making cute little buttons, but this is how I am judging:


-Template/Layout is beautifully organized and catches your attention
-YA Book Blogger, only
-Well written reviews
-Interesting contests, giveaways, or posts


If you want to nominate a blog leave the link.


WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED IN 7 DAYS!

(AND PLEASE HELP ME VOTE ON A COVER FOR NIRVANA A FEW POSTS AWAY)

1 comment: