Friday, August 26, 2011

A million and one plus another of apologies!

As some of you may know my husband is in the navy. Last week we got to VA for his new duty station. We are still in temporary housing and now he is on a small deployment due to the hurricane. I am evacuating with a friend and her three small children to safer lands. Anyways as you can tell my life has become hectic. I am usually pretty awesome with setting myself up with deadlines and being on here almost every night. But I don't even have wifi yet, this is my phone.

Love always and hope to be back soon, Natalie.

2 comments:

  1. WOW! I hope you're ok Nat. Take your time, we'll be here when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know about this sudden hectic turn, I'm sorry to hear that. Take your time and we'll all be happy when you return with more of Pinky Promise:)

    ReplyDelete