Thursday, August 4, 2011

Pinky Promise Chapter 2!

Pinky Promise Chapter Two:
(Many Apologies for this being late)
To View Chapter One Click Here


It is suggested you view this Scribd document in full screen mode. To view Scribd you must also have flashplayer installed!
Pinky Two Final







Bloggers Participating Please send me your feed back links:
                                                             
                                          -Patti Robert's Blog 

-A Great Book is the Cheapest Vacation: 

-AnnaLeese's Book Addiction

Chapter Two Review

-Offbeat Vagabound

Chapter Two Review

How can you participate?
-E-mail me before I post Chapter 3, and I will send you a copy so you can review.
On sidebar:
Add to goodreads
Like on Facebook
Add Button

5 comments:

  1. it almost sound like a version of this really happened. lol. i like the dialogue nat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant wait until the book comes out. I better get a copy haha! And I posted my chapter two review! Let me know what you think.
    And hey fellow blog eventers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's sound good and inspire this topic. I get it some new information through this blog. It's great stuff.

    web hosting india

    ReplyDelete