Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Review: Eternal; A short story by Randy Mixter

Title: Eternal
Author: Randy Mixter
Summary: In my own words, I'd like to say the words love is eternal pretty much sums this short story up.
Comments: Although it is a short story, I found it too short. I would have liked to see more of the relationship before anything happened. A bit more sappy romance scenes you might say. Even then this story captures your heart. Love is forever and everlasting, and that anyone can relate to. The cover could use a bit more work, something more eye catching and it could have been a bit longer. Randy's novel Sarah of the Moon is also a great piece, and if you love romance be sure to check out his work, you wont regret it.
Rating: 3/5



NEWS:
-Pinky Promise Chapter two is late, why? Well real life interrupted my blogging time. (SAD FACE)
I will try and post it up tonight or tomorrow. Although I'd like to have my participating bloggers have their say 
on it first.

-NIRVANA WILL BE RELEASED AT THE END OF THIS MONTH!

-I've deemed NATASHA (Click for blog) the winner for my Blog Award AND the monthly book giveaway this month.

-ON DECK



3 comments:

  1. well start writing chop! chop! I'm anxious to read Pinky Promise 2

    ReplyDelete
  2. NIRVANA!
    I am doing the cover release on my blog, hope you don't mind nat!

    ReplyDelete