Thursday, September 6, 2012

BACK TO THE REVIEWING BOARD!

-After getting married, moving hundreds of miles away, and having my first child I have great news for all of you and some bad news.  (Ill put more about that in the About me page soon enough!)

NIRVANA(PART I) will be published in the upcoming weeks. A 219 page young adult romance novel based on what a lot of us young people love most now-a-days. Vampires, curses, and love triangles of course! Here is the books OFFICIAL front cover.


I KNOW I HAVEN'T REVIEWED IN AWHILE AND ILL GET TO ALL THE PENDING AUTHORS IN MY WAIT LIST SOON ENOUGH, BUT FOR MY FIRST REVIEW BACK I'VE CHOSEN TO REVIEW:


(The picture is not click-able)

And FINAL NEWS: The "Pinky Promise?" blog tour is cancelled. Instead I will release it as a Kindle version... for free or close to nothing.


4 comments:

  1. Oh big congratulations hon! I am so happy for you! Married with a baby and a new book. You are superwoman LOL! Love the cover for Nirvana, it is gorgeous. I can't wait to check it out. Glad to hear things are going well hon and congrats again *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Id love to send you a copy! And thank you lol! =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Free Data Entry Job Trial(11558)

    Get A Free Data Entry Job Trial When You Register In The $10biz.
    Get Paid Directly To Any Account Instantly.
    Earn $10 For Every Order Processed
    For Full Details Visit Http://www.Jobzinn.com
    Click On Email Processing Jobs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Free Work at Home Job (11558)
    Work at home completing simple surveys from home. No
    registration fees. Join today For more information
    visit: (http://www.eazy2earn.com)

    ReplyDelete